corrinthia

Tracing The Stars

I read mostly science fiction and romance, and often a combination of the two.

Stardust (Peaches Monroe, #1)

Stardust (Peaches Monroe, #1) - Mimi Strong Team Peaches! Although the midpoint of the book had me edging to three stars as Peaches seemed to flounder a bit in wishy-washy mode (which I absolutely despise), Peaches managed to bring herself up out of her funk and back up to four stars. The writing was excellent, although I do think that some points of it dragged with some info dumps about town history and uninteresting observations made by Peaches. The book had me laughing out loud numerous times and struck my heart-ache a couple times, too.

Dalton - I was up and down about him the entire book, and with that ending, I am left feeling more uncertain that ever. Is he genuine? Is he misunderstood? Is it just impossible for him to be himself or anything but one of his roles?

Adrian - My heart goes out to him. Really, it does. Why do I get the idea that we will be seeing more of him in the next book?

*shakefist* ENDING OF EVIL! But so worth it. If the next book was out, I would be consuming it right this very moment instead of writing this review. So, the point of ending it there was achieved, much to the anger of some readers, I am sure.